I am currently working as a cna on the OB floor and I am also working as a scrub tech on Labor and Delivery. I love my jobs, it is a truely beautiful thing to be able to witness our heavenly fathers choice spirits come into this world. I am a mom of three beautiful girls. I am also married to the most wonderful man in the world. I live a truely blessed life and I owe so much to my father in heaven for blessing me with so much happiness.
3 comments:
Hey that is cool you started a blog I am excited because I will be able to see what you have been up too.
Stacy- I'm glad you got it going, I can't believe how much Mylee looks like you. She is so cute! It was so good to talk to you the other day.
Hi Stacy! I've heard a little bit about you :) and hopefully we will get to meet you soon! Mylee is a cutie!
Post a Comment