Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gingerbread houses







Well we attepmpted to make gingerbread houses, my little sister paige definitely one this contest nobody else could get theirs to stick together, my brother ty just gave up and ate all of his candy, and mylee just thought she would put all of our houses candy in the bowl of frosting and then eat it, and creat as big of a mess as possible, but we had a great time, you can't have fun in life unless you get messy in the process!!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey they turned out Great. Alot better than what i couldve done:) the pics of you and cute mylee on top right are sooooo CUTE:)

Chelsey said...

I can't beleive how big your brother and Sister have gotten I haven't seen them since they were tiny. i forget they grow up too. The gingerbread houses looked like lots of fun. We all Love the messes they make. The pictures of you and Mylee are way Cute espiecally playing in the snow. How FUN!

Jordan & Kara said...

Hey!!! IT has been forever since I have heard from you!! It sounds like things are good:) Your little girl is so darling, you two look so much alike. I hope you guys had a great Christmas:) Keep in touch

Love,
Kara:)