Okay so this has been a really annoying ordeal wondering when the day is going to be. Well we still don't know but there is a hint of light, Steve still hasn't written his letter for the sealing cancellation so my bishop decided to just go ahead with the process, the probability of it going through by Aug. 14 is about 50/50. Well because of the fact that we arn't for sure it will go through by then, and we need to get announcments out and we have family out of state that want to attend we are going to make our announcements for the reception only and that is for sure going to be on Aug. 14. I know it will be kind of weird to have a reception if we aren't quite married but if we aren't married on Aug. 14, we will be within a few days of it! So that is the plan! So if any of you want an invite to the reception you can either leave your address here or you can email them to me my email address is gottabhappy@msn.com
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

7 comments:
Yay Stace! I hope everything falls into place. Either way, I want an invite!! Mylee is so big, I can't believe it! We need to get together soon, I miss you!
Chadd got his sealing cancellation three days before we were sealed in the San Diego Temple---we made our friends and family buy plane tickets so we were freaking out! Talk about cutting it close!!! His ex never wrote a letter either. It was so stressful so I can totally relate.
Awesome!!! I think your plan is great and I can't wait for the happy day. And since you have a private blog I will just leave my address here...even though you probably already know it. (I don't want to miss out.)
2492 N. 725 E.
North Ogden UT 84414
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is coming up soon I hope everything goes well so you can get married! Sorry I can't be there you will have to put some pics on your blog with your engagement pics and wedding pics!
I'm so excited for you!! We probably can't come to the reception, but I still would love an invitation!
My address is 1266 Santa Clara Pkwy
Santa Clara, UT 84765
Hip-Hip HOORAY! ;)
1188 South 300 East
Payson, Utah
84651
love you Stacy!!!
Wedding Pics PLEASE! ;) You looked BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment