Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter










The girls coloring easter eggs!




WAHLA! There masterpieces...

Saturday morning easter egg hunt, this is how my kids hunt for eggs, they pick up one egg and open it to see whats inside, then see what each other got in their eggs. Mean while all the other kids are gathering as many eggs as possible, my kids each ended up with two eggs each. WOW.





Easter morning we had an easter egg hunt for the girls to find what the easter bunny brought for them. It was cute, the girls had tons of fun.



The girls with all there easter treats.








The easter bunny brought the girls these cute dresses and swim goggles which the girls insisted on modeling. They are so funny.






Oh the love of sisters!!!






4 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

It looks like those girls have so much fun together! I am glad that you updated your blog again too:)

The Bates Family said...

That was so fun to see all of the girls playing together so well. Miss you!

heather bing said...

So much fun! Looks like life is pretty good!! And I love that all 3 girls have fun together! Where are you living now? Congrats on everything....you deserve it!

Steph said...

Stace, I'm such a bad friend.. I haven't read blogs in forever, and hadn't seen your beautiful wedding pics! You're so gorgeous!! I'm so glad your life is becoming everything you deserve. What a sweet family you have, adorable girls!! I miss you!! We should really get together. I mean it!