Saturday, October 23, 2010

While you were sleeping!

So Mylee had a really loose tooth that she didn't want me to pull out because she was a little nervous about it. So last night while she was sleeping I pulled her jaw open and pulled it out. She didn't even budge. It was quite hilarious, then this morning she woke up and said "Mom, the tooth fairy pulled out my tooth last night while I was sleeping, and I didn't even know!! She is very sneaky, and I got five dollars!!!!! I am rich mom, I am so rich!!!" It was very cute... Boy am I glad she is a heavy sleeper!

5 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I would say that is just wrong but it is too dang funny. I can't believe she slept through that.
Em's lost another tooth while I was gone. She pulled it out while she was eating dinner. I guess she had a piece of food that was stuck and was trying to get it out and pulled her tooth out.
What are we going to do with these toothless princesses?? Hopefully we are done loosing teeth for a while.

Keely said...

haha that picture is hilarious! The tooth fairy skimped out on me! I only got one dollar for each tooth!

Hollie said...

dang! the tooth fairy sure did her good. five bucks! have you ever heard crystal's first tooth pulling story? it's pretty good. Mylee is getting quite the cutie pie - I haven't seen her in such a long time!

Brandon & Tiff said...

That is so cute. You are sneaky. Thanks for stopping by to see me at the hospital and for the sack of goods!! That was awesome and so nice of you! Sorry I was a bit out of it that night.

Your family is so adorable Stacy. I love the spa night you had. You are such a cute mom!

Crystal Deamer said...

That is so funny! I can just picture it... I hope I never have to pull out Camden's teeth, I don't think I could do it.