So my first anniversary was actually Aug. 20. So I am once again just now getting to my posting of it! It was the greatest day. Matt and I were able to be sealed in the temple. It was so awesome. He is so amazing i am so lucky to be able to be with him now for time and all eternity. He is the greatest husband ever. For our anniversary we went camping up Logan canyon at a campground called Lewis M. Turner. It was great, our last day up there we were the only people there, probably because it was supposed to be horrible weather but it didn't rain at all until the night we left. That same night a moose came and walked through our campground. I love moose so I was stoked to see one.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
first anniversary post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












.gif)

1 comment:
That place looks pretty sweet! And congrats on the one year anniversary
Post a Comment