18 wks! I had mylee take this pic of me last week so I am now 19 wks, almost halfway done, I am finally not sick anymore so the pregnancy is much more enjoyable now. I have my targeted ulrasound in a few weeks, so we should find out for sure what the sex of the baby is then.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
18 wks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

4 comments:
Hey congrats I did not eve know you were prego!! I am glad your feeling better it sucks when your sick!!
Congrats Stacy. I bet the girls are super excited and will be such great little mothers. I haven't seen you for a while at the hospital, are you still working there?
Are you sure you're pregnant - there's not even a baby bump! :D
Congratulations and can't wait to hear if a little boy might be joining all those girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! but, uh, you don't look pregnant at all.... skinny skinny
Post a Comment