Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its a boy!

Well I had my targeted ultrasound today and we obviously got a very clear shot of his boy goods! There is no questioning that this child is a boy. Mylee said "oh good mom, I can't handle any more sisters." It was cute, all three of them are so excited to get a little brother! The doctor told us at our last appt. that she was pretty sure it ws a boy but I don't ever trust it until the targeted ultrasound when the baby is a little bigger. We are so excited. The ultrasonographer also said that my cervix wasn't thinning at all yet, so I am now just waiting to here back from my Dr. to let me know if I can resume normal activity. I sure hope so!



I love what they can do with ultrasounds!

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats on your boy!! They are fun it will be a big change for you from all those girls!

Jordan & Kara said...

Yay!! I'm sure your household could use a little more testostrone:) I am so happy for you guys!!

Crystal Deamer said...

Woohoo! Looks like you will most definitely be needing a baby shower...let's talk! :)

Emily said...

Yay - that's great - congratulations!!