Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick- or -Treat
I took Mylee trick-or-treating, it was alot of fun, she made the cutest little chicken. My Sister Amber, her husband, and their two kids came with us, Mylee and Emily ran from door to door fighting over who could knock the most on each door, it was funny, then everybody dumped handfuls of candy into there buckets. I tell you what, if you ever want to collect alot of halloween candy bring a few cute little kids, it works great, i think I have enough candy to hand out to next years trick-or-treaters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)

5 comments:
She is a lot cuter than the chickens I used to feed.
Alice
Stacy your lil one is soooo cute!! love the chicken costume so silly! and you are sooo freakin hot-hehe i miss you girl!! glad you had a good halloween!!
Stacy! Can you believe it's me writing you? :) I found your blog randomly through friends. How are you doing? I think you have one of the cutest lil' dolls I've ever seen! Looks like your having a fun time with her lately. I'd love to hear more from you if you get a second. I'm pretty good at email if you'd like to write. Kyrstens@hotmail.com & I've got a lil blog too if you'd like to see some pictures. :) Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
the chicken costume is super cute! i thought the fall pics were fun. good to see you at trevor's party! i also didn't know you were a "gym-mer"
Stacy, I saw your blog connected to Kyr's and I hope you don't mind that I snuck on to it. I haven't seen you forever! I just had to tell you that you have the cutest little girl! She is so adorable! Her chicken custome is great. It sure looks like you have been having a good time. Have a good one. Tiff
www.alottafun.blogspot.com
Post a Comment