Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Pictures















My sister and I went and took pictures of our kids, it was lots of fun, however, we couldn't have picked a worse time to go, mylee was due for a nap, and refused to keep her hair done, so it just looks like a mess. I got a few smiles out of her but the rest of them she looked stoned, oh well atleast i got a few good ones!
The leaves looked beautiful, and it was fairly nice weather!



2 comments:

Kary W. Gedge said...

The pictures turned out incredable, looks like you two had a great time.

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Stacy:
Your little girl is so cute. I haven't seen you in a LONG time, so I hope things are going well. Maybe I will fun into at the hospital one day. If not, I will keep in touch through this blogging stuff. Have a great one!