Christmas time is so wonderful especially now that i have Mylee I love to watch her face light up when we went to go see the Christmas lights, and when she would see Santa [at least from a distance], on christmas eve my entire family came over to spend the night at my
parents, we first went outside and played in the snow, mylee really enjoyed herself, we built a huge snowmen, then we went inside and played games, then got ready for bed, Christmas morning came and we all opened all of our presents, mylee enjoyed opening presents for a brief moment, then when she opened something that she wanted to play with she was done opening and just wanted to play, but eventually we got them all opened, and had some time to play with them, then we went to my grandmas house and spent some time over there, she made mylee the cutest dress, then two o'clock came all to soon, and it was time for mylee to go to her dads house, and I went with Kary to his parents house and had dinner, then opened presents there, then we went to his sisters house where we all played games, it was alot of fun, this was a great christmas!
parents, we first went outside and played in the snow, mylee really enjoyed herself, we built a huge snowmen, then we went inside and played games, then got ready for bed, Christmas morning came and we all opened all of our presents, mylee enjoyed opening presents for a brief moment, then when she opened something that she wanted to play with she was done opening and just wanted to play, but eventually we got them all opened, and had some time to play with them, then we went to my grandmas house and spent some time over there, she made mylee the cutest dress, then two o'clock came all to soon, and it was time for mylee to go to her dads house, and I went with Kary to his parents house and had dinner, then opened presents there, then we went to his sisters house where we all played games, it was alot of fun, this was a great christmas! 


.gif)

3 comments:
I love how kids get side tracked with just one present and forget that they have MORE presents to open. Mylee is such a cutie.
It looks like your holidays turned out great. I want to know where this sleding hill is at that you are talking about. I love that picture of you tossing Mylee in the air. You are such a cute mom and as always your little girl is so adorable. Is Mary Kary's sister? If it is tell her that Tiffany from next door at Darwin in Logan says hello. I love Mary she is such an awesome girl!!
Braxton got really side tracked with his presents too! Those are really cute pictures though! I am glad you had a good x-mas! I here you guys got a lot of snow out of there!
Post a Comment