I am currently working as a cna on the OB floor and I am also working as a scrub tech on Labor and Delivery. I love my jobs, it is a truely beautiful thing to be able to witness our heavenly fathers choice spirits come into this world. I am a mom of three beautiful girls. I am also married to the most wonderful man in the world. I live a truely blessed life and I owe so much to my father in heaven for blessing me with so much happiness.
6 comments:
Stacy, That is the cutest thing ever!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us your cute little girl just made my day!!!
That was so dang CUTE! She's quite the little singer and dancer!
Mylee is SOOO cute. I love her dance moves!
So I think that is the cutest version of itsy bitsy spider I have ever seen! I hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!
Did you teach her all the her moves, Stacy? I thought it was adorable! & You were right.. it was worth the wait! Take Care!
Stacy I think it is time to update! I want to see some more cute pictures of Mylee. Hope all is well
Post a Comment