Monday was such a nice day, Mylee wanted to take full advantage of being outside, she is tired of being cooped up, so she had to do a little of everything. We had a fun day, and really enjoyed the sunshine!!


Getting treats for our picnic.


First time flying a kite





.gif)

6 comments:
glad to see you enjoyed the most of our 1 day of spring weather so far this year. it was nice while it lasted.. how fun, flying a kite!
She is so dang cute! When is Heidi going to have a baby!!!:)
I wish Spring will come and STAY! I'm sick this 1 good day 3 bad day business! Did Mylee enjoy the kite flying? I never thought about getting one for Ky-Good idea
Mylee is sooo cute! she is getting so big. I miss seeing you at work. I heard a secret about you on sunday at work. :) remind me when i see you again.
I'm so glad you found my blog - thank you so much for the tip, but I'm not sure what whey is, is it in a lot of food?
Mylee is so big and so stinkin cute!! You should come visit the ward sometime, I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see you and Mylee!
Post a Comment