Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dress Up

I went and bought Mylee and her cousin Emily some dress up clothes to play with the other day, and they absolutely love them, they call themselves princess Mylee and princess Emily and if you leave off the princess part, they make sure to remind you, any way i just thought they looked so cute, Mylee thinks she has to wear one of them everyday, even if we are going to the store she thinks she has to wear her princess dress. I love it!

12 comments:

Hayley said...

Stacy!
Man-I haven't seen ya for forever. I'm so glad you stopped by! You're daughter is so cute! She looks like to much fun. Aren't they so funny?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

She is really cute, dress ups are always fun!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMe said...

Aren't little girls so much fun? And I love this age--it seems like they say the cutest things! Your little girl is darling!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

I love the princesses!!

The Walkers said...

How stinkin cute are they!! Girls are so much fun!! I can't wait!

Casey and Sheryl said...

How fun!! They are adorable! What a good idea to get them princess dresses

C and C Young said...

I'm glad you found me! Have you visited Heather (Dayton) Bingham's blog yet? Did you know she had twins??! Your little girl is SO cute!

heather bing said...

Stace, I haven't talked to you since dinner awhile ago, you seriously need to visit. I couldn't find your # I want to catch up. Every nice day we walk to the park, come. Call me we need to visit! She is adorable in her dress, she's getting so big!

The Walkers said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog to see what to do!

Ty and Ber said...

Considering how Emily and Mylee wear these outfits everyday I am glad that one of us finally got a picture of them. I love how they have to wear them everyday, and not just the dress they have to have the crown and shoes. Gotta love little girls.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

So cute! I remember the good ole princess days! She is a doll.