Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag I'm It

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Mylee
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Car/ Computers
F- Favorite Color: Yellow
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Harrisville
I- Indulgences: Breads
J- January or July?: July!
K-Kids: 1/Mylee
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: It was April 18, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 5/ I have 4 sisters and 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Loose hair/ I know i'm weird, but the look of it and the feel of it, absolutely makes me sick.
Q- Quote: A smile is a curved line that sets things straight!
R- Reason To Smile: I have the cutest little girl ever, and a very supportive family
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Amanda Baldwin, Heather Bingham, Hollie Moore
U- Unknown fact about me: I was training to run in a half marathon and i gave myself a stress fracture in my foot, so training is going to have to be postponed :(
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I Love Meat!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, I loved to be able to see mylee while i was pregnant!
Y-Your favorite food: Pizza/Seafood
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo

1 comment:

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Those tags were both so fun to read. It's fun to get to know you more!!