Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag, Mylee is it!

Mylee was tagged by Braxton Baldwin

1. Mylee loves to run! When i go for walks outside, I tell mylee we are going running, and she says i need my running shoes on, so i put on her running shoes, and she will run forever, she will run nonstops twice around the block, and i will just speed walk with her, but she loves it!!!

2. Mylee is way smart for her age, she talks very well, she knows all her abc and sounds, most of the colors, and she loves to read with me, i will read a few word, then she will repeat them, when the book is over, she will yell " I did it, i read the book!" She loves learning!

3. She loves to sing, she begs me to let her listen to her princess songs, she loves to sing along to them, and she knows most of the words! It is way cute, she will also name which movie the song comes from, she also loves to dance, she will take my hands and tell me to dance with her, my sister paige takes dance classes, so she is always practicing, and mylee will try to mimick what paige is doing, so i am starting her in a dance class in september!

4. Mylee is definitely a summer kid, she loves to be barefoot, and hates to be cooped up inside, she loves swimming, and picking flowers! She is full of energy!

5. Mylee's favorite foods are: 1.Tomatoes 2. Crab meat 3. Chocolate milk

I am so blessed to have such a great kid!! I love her tons, I love being a mom!

5 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

Cute! I love all these kiddo tags going around. A dance class will be so much fun!

Adam and Ashley said...

She is so cute. It sounds like she has a lot of fun. You are a great mom.

Chelsey said...

Cute "Mylee" post. that was fun to read to see what other kids like to do and compare with my kids to see if they like and are doing the same things!

Lacei Child said...

Stacy! I am moving next week! Promise you and Mylee Shae will come visit! We still have her toy dog. Let me know if that Derek kid calls you... I am so dum.

Jeff and Erin said...

Hi Stacy!!! I found your blog from Jyls and thought I'd say hello. Mylee is so stinking cute, I can't believe how big she is getting! Time flies! Hope that all is going well. I love this blogging stuff! Keep in touch :)
Erin Beecher