Monday, June 2, 2008

Our trip to Washington


My aunt flew mylee and I down to washington state from May 1-11 to watch her kids while she and her husband went to washington d.c on vacation. We had a blast, mylee loved the airplane, and the ocean alot, we went and visited the seattle aquarium and we drove around and looked around everywhere, it is beautiful there. My aunt has lives on camanoe island and has ocean front property so we went to the ocean alot. They also have a trout pond in there front yard, that you can go kiaking in, it was way fun. My uncle gave does alot of fishing in alaska and he also goes crabing alot, so we were in heaven with all the salmon, halibut, and crab we could eat! My uncle is also an awesome cook, and he taught me how to make this fantastic stew meat that melts in your mouth and these fantastic crab omelets, they were so good! Anyway we had a ton of fun and are glad to be back!

11 comments:

heather bing said...

How fun! She looks so cute! I'm glad you guys got to have a little vacay!! What are you doing, we need to get together.

Emily said...

What fun! Shayne is from Washington and we went back there before we got married and I love it!!

My mouth was absolutely watering as you told about the yummy seafood - I love seafood!

Sounds like you guys had a great time - Mylee is so big and I can't believe how much she looks like you!

C and C Young said...

That sounds like a great vacation! I am totally jealous--I love seafood. I agree with Emily, Mylee looks so much like you!

Hayley said...

Looks like somuch fun! Glad you got to take a nice vacation and have a good time!

Chelsey said...

Fun little vacation. Mylee is getting so big! I loved the SMORE pictures!

Casey and Sheryl said...

Its so beautiful up there. How great you were able to take a little vacation!

Fun pictures!

Emily said...

You both should totally come to church sometime, everyone would love to see you and how big Mylee is getting!! Sacrament starts at 9 am (early, I know!), but you should definitely come sometime and we would love to have you sit with us!

Brandon & Tiff said...

How fun! Ocean front property...ahhh! All of those sea-life pics are amazing!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. And you are making me drool over here. The food sounds delicious!! I LOVE seafood!! I'm glad you had a good time and that you made it back safe and sound! I love the picture of Mylee on the plane. She is so cute!!

JMe said...

How fun! I have never been to Washington State, but I've heard it is beautiful!

It was good to see you guys yesterday at the park! Mylee is darling! :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey that is awesome you had a great time! I was glad to see you at the park! It was fun!