Thursday, June 19, 2008

The zoo

13 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

How fun, I love the zoo! You have such a fun family!

C and C Young said...

You are such a fun mom!

The Allred Family said...

Isn't the Zoo just the Best place EVER to take the little ones!! :0) Looks like you guys had a super fun time!!! :0)

Hayley said...

how fun! Mylee looks soo much like you. too cute!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

You look like you had so much fun with your family at the zoo. I just LOVE your family! I'm too bad you didn't come to camp with us!!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! We are excited to be parents and can only hope that we have a daughter half as beautiful as yours! You guys seem really happy ;)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So it looks like you guys had a lot of fun but I don't know that you should ever shove a whole cone in your mouth again not the best look for you!

Casey and Sheryl said...

so much fun! mylee is getting so big and cute!

Hollie said...

Stac...you and your lil Mylee are so cute!! how fun!! the zoo is a fun lil adventure:) and im so glad you came to our dinner at the park!! it was so good to see you!! ill keep you updated on club ok??

Stanford Family said...

What a fun zoo trip! I love Mylee's sunglasses. So cute!

Lacei Child said...

Are you still planning on coming down the 21st or 22nd of this month? Kara is probeley coming too! I can't wait to see you & Mylee! We still have her lil' puppy! ~lace

heather bing said...

WE are blessing the twins sun. july 6th at 9 am let me know if you can come!

Shelece & Josh said...

I haven't seen you for so long, your little girl has grown up so much and she's still so adorable! Hope all is well!