Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mylee and her cousin Emily jamming out

12 comments:

Hollie said...

OH MY GOODNESS...Stac that is SO FUNNY and SO CUTE!! i love that lil Mylee is howling like a wolf haha. this video was SUPER CUTE!! how you guys are good!! this month for club were just gunna go eat somewhere not sure where so if you would like to come let me know!! its the 30th!!

Hollie said...

thats meant to be...HOPE you guys are good!! haha

Emily said...

That's so cute! I love little kids, they do the funniest things!!

We would love to come to the Treehouse with you guys, we have never been. I work Mon-Friday 8-5 from my house, so it makes it hard to go anywhere. So if you guys go without me, I understand. But if somtime that works out for you, let me know!!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love the wolf howl too! Ps, Hollie is confused, Club is on the 23rd. She just struggles a lil....

Hayley said...

How cute! I love the wolf howl and then the hip shaking...lol. So funny!

Adam and Ashley said...

That is so funny. She is getting so big. Love the bandanas.

Casey and Sheryl said...

what cute little rocker chics!

heather bing said...

She is getting so big! I'm sorry you got the message too late sunday! It was fun they are getting so big. I lost your number, but lets plan a play day! let me know what your schedule is like and we'll get together.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Stacy that is way cute! Mylee is such a cute wolf girl! I glad you guys are doing good!

Jeff and Erin said...

Holy cow, i laughed so hard! they are so dang cute and getting so big! How fun that they are such good friends!

Lacei Child said...

Hey Stacy! You will have to teach me how to put slide shows on posts, I can only do it on page elements... Can't wait to see ya on Monday! ~lace

Stokes Family said...

Hey Stacy! It has been forever since I have talked to you! Your daughter is so cute! She has the prettiest eyes! How is everything going for you ?