Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

23 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey remember when we went to florida together! That was so fun! We had alot of fun in disney world! My grandpa and ALMA's house was intersting! I was so glad you were able to come that was fun!

Anonymous said...

The one memory that sticks out in my mind over the others was when you were trying to show off your 4-wheel driving abilities and you tipped it over.

Ty and Ber said...

Remember when Grandma Spackman got a clown for our birthday and the clown turned you into an ugly conehead person. That was a good one. It still makes me laugh hard.

Jeff and Erin said...

I remember playing together all of the time! I remember that brown swing set you had and for some reason your grandpa was drilling holes in it. When the hole were drilt water started coming out of the holes and your granpa said, Look the swing set is peeing. I remember we thougth that was so funny! Random memory I know.

Lacei Child said...

I remember when you, Jyl & Amy gave me the 'birds & the bees' talk at your slumber party... we were all in the camper. I was clueless! Remember? Can't wait to see you on Tuesday! ~lace :)

Hollie said...

HEY...F-U-N idea:)
ok i have one....Remember when me, you and amanda went to see "Bring it on" and then we went to my house and we were making up cheers and videoing it?? what was that..tenth grade? oh my gosh that was hilarious, actually we still have the video-its not much BUT its so funny. WOW we are winners!!!

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

I remember the first time we met, I believe it was our sophemore year in Bro. Anderson's class. You were so nice and made friends quickly. I swear, after that year we never had a class together again =(
I also rem running into you random times after graduation @ Mervyns, it was always good to see you!

carnahan fam said...

Hey Stac! I haven't seen you in a zillion years! I'm soo happy you found me :) Your little Mylee is so dang cute and I love the name! Hmm...a memory...well I've know you since like junior high and you have always been the sweetest girl ever! For some reason I think of hanging out with Amber Barker and coming to your house?? I'm with miss Hollie...this is a fun idea :)

Casey and Sheryl said...

I think the first time I met you was at Christina Hale's house for a party in Junior High. I didn't know anyone else there but you were super nice to talk to me even though I was younger than everyone else!

Lacei Child said...

Hey! We had to make our blog private, someone from a prison was logging on every night for like 3-4 hours!!! If you leave me a post with your email (or email me it) I will add you to our 'ok list' :) ~lace laceichild@hotmail.com

Texie said...

Hey Stacy! Of course I remember who you are! I'm glad you found me and you have a darling little girl! Aren't they so much fun? I don't know if I can remember any memories but I definitely remember you from high school. Wow how time flies by!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I thought of another good one remember you came over to my house once and we were really bored and we got in my crappy car and went around and were hitting garbage cans! it was pretty halirious!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Stacey! How the heck are you? It was good to hear from you. It was cool running into your sis at the new shop, that shop is sweet! Your daughter is darling and so is your blog. So we live in vegas now, Pete is going to law school down here. You'll have to keep in touch. Take care, Heather Lowe

heather bing said...

Good old Whalquist! I remember sleep overs and convincing Lacey to watch PG movies. And herbal essences for some reason, good times!

Hollie said...

ahhh yesss mxpx, that was so fun riding down in Jamies BIG van "dick magnet" we'd call it!! We had such a fun group with us!! that was probably my most favorite concert, eating at micky ds before and crowd surfing...wow what a concert..i still have the hoodie:)

Adam and Ashley said...

Hey I remember those many years of playing ball together. I look back at our group pictures and just laugh because we were all so little and goofy looking.

Chelsey said...

Back-in-the-day...I remember always playing together. We always wanted to practice our softball skills for Roger Colvin and me and you named our team something with Taz from the looney toones we thought we were the coolest on the team. Also I remember sleeping in your trailor in the driveway and wanting to sneek out to go TP'n and Amber was all about it, but we kinda chickened out. And I always loved how nice you were to everyone. You did make friends easliy! Your big smile is contagious I guess!

Emily said...

I would have to say my memory of you is more recent than high school even though I have memories of you back then. It was really fun to move in and find out that you were just down the street! You have always been someone that has an contageous personality and so fun!! And I couldn't agree more with Chelsea, you have a wonderful beautiful smile!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey I remeber the mxpx concert that was really fun I think our ride down was funner in the cabriolet! We were jamming out the whole time! Hey was it you who ripped their pants jumping over the fence who was that?

Hollie said...

wasnt that nicole godfrey that ripped their pants?? i swear she was there...but i could be wrong...i remember someone ripping there pants when we all got together:)

Hollie said...

ps. you SAW a TRANSFORMING CAR?? NO WAY..ive been searching and searching, they are probably hiding from me...trying to hide there identity or something...ill have to go search at wal-mart-those 2 dollars ones you speak of!!
That comment made me laugh!!

The Bates Family said...

there's too many fun memories from DC's office to mention just one, but....the first thing that comes to mind when I think of him is what a perv.....him and his male enhancement drugs. ha, ha!