Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mylee's 3rd birthday party

15 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Happy birthday Mylee! Holy cow I can't believe that she is 3, and she is so cute! Those blue eyes kill me. You did an awesome job with the princess cake, I love it!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday lil Mylee:)
Your cake skills are fab-tab-ulous!!
its so cute!! looks like a fun day:)

Lacei Child said...

Oh Dang it! I FORGOT! When am I going to learn to WRITE THINGS DOWN! Looks like ya had tonz of fun! ~lace

Casey and Sheryl said...

wow 3 years old! she is so cute, i love how excited she was over all of her things!

Stanford Family said...

Happy birthday Mylee! Cute cake.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

She is so cute. She seems like such a happy and fun little girl! I let erin know to add you to her blog! You are such a good mommie! Her cake was so cute!

Emily said...

I can't believe she is 3!! You did such a good job on the cake, you're definitely more ambitious than I am, I just buy the darn things. Happy Birthday Mylee!

Jeff and Erin said...

Hey Stace, paige said that you couldn't look at my blog, wierd because my blogs not private.
I had a hard time looking a friends blog because I kept putting in www. maybe that's it? our address is jefferinjohnson.blogspot.com
Hopefully that helps

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLEE!! Can you beleive she is 3, she is so big and cute!

Lacei Child said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!

Brandon & Tiff said...

What a fun cake! Happy Birthday to Mylee. What a cute princess party!

JMe said...

You have a beautiful daughter! Happy Birthday Mylee!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Happy birthday Mylee!! Looks like she had a great day! The cake turned out really cute!!

C and C Young said...

Your blog looks so cute--Happy belated Birthday Mylee!!! What a cutie.

Becky Hill said...

hey stacy its becky hill(covington)i found your blog through lacei and just wanted to say hi and that i was sorry we missed you on our trip to lacei's. i hope your little girl is feeling better maybe we will catch you next time. my blog is dbhill.blogspot.com