Friday, August 22, 2008

Camping and mount timpanogas








This last weekend we went on a family camping trip, and then went to mount timpanogas and hiked up the mountain and went into the caves. Camping was a blast, and mylee did awesome on the hike. I was so proud of her! What a trooper.
My brother found a snake at our campground, the girls thought it was pretty cool! I am so glad that we got to get away on at least one camping trip this year. School is back in and it is back to work. :( oh well thats life!

6 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I love the picture of Mylee and Grandpa on Grandpa's scooter.
That was a fun campout. Wish we could have stayed up there longer.

Lacei Child said...

For RUDE! You didn't come see me!! I live like 10 minutes away!!! I am thinking mean thoughts about you in my head...

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Looks like you had a good time. Mylee even had some little buddies, eh?

Hollie said...

How fun is that:)
looks like you kiddos had a ton of fun..lil Mylee is so stinkin cute!!

C and C Young said...

How fun to have so many kids around Mylee's age. It looks like you had so much fun--I'm sorry you had to go back to work!

Anonymous said...

Great work.