Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mylee is a big sister

So mylee's dad and his wife just had a little girl, mylee is so excited to be a big sister, when i picked her up after she went and spent the weekend with her new sister she kept saying "i have a baby sister, ooh she is so cute" it is adorable, i am so excited for her to be able to have a sibling. It makes me sad because i would love to be able to give her a sibling, but thats not going to be any time soon, so I am glad that she will have someone to play with while she is at her dads. They named her Elsie May Burgess. Mylee and I went and got her a cute little outfit and toy. Steve is going to email me pictures soon, i will post them when i get them!

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

New babies are so fun! That is so awesome that Mylee is so receptive of a new baby--what a sweet little girl. I am excited to see the pictures.

Ty and Ber said...

I bet when people see the title of your blog they freak out for a second and think you are a slut. haha. It would be funny to see peoples faces when they saw the title.
Hopefully things work out for Steve and Katie.

Texie said...

That will be so fun for her! Mylee is such an adorable little girl, aren't you so glad you have her? They are so much fun!

heather bing said...

Mylee is SO cute! I bet she'll love having a new toy at dad's. Meanwhile don't think about it too much! Come and see me, I'll make you dinner or lunch or whatever time of day it is!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So when I first read you heading it caught me a little off gaurd then I contiued reading! That is fun she has a little sister!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

That is wonderful that she will have a little sister. Sisters are some of the very best things in the world! She will be an adorable elder sissy!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

She will be such a good sister! Yay Mylee!