So my sisters Amber and Heidi both play golf and every time they go I hear about how much fun they had, so I decided that I wanted to give it a try! Well Heidi and I went and hit a bucket of balls at toad's then a week later me, Amber and Heidi went to swan lakes and golfed. It was so much fun! I loved it, I must say that I am probably the worst golfer in existence, but I really enjoyed myself! The course had a total par of 31, well I got 75... Yeah I suck that bad :( But I still enjoyed myself, and I am excited for the next time i get to go. Hopefully I will be a little better, apparently because I hit the ball so often it took a long time, well one of the employees drove her golf cart up to us and told us that we needed to hurry up our game because they were starting to get backed up. Oops!
My sisters did give me a few tips but apparently they didn't help
Heidi picking out her club
Amber getting retting to hit!
Us girls after our game!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Golfing with my sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

5 comments:
Now you can go golfing with Will and I when we come back. I'm kind of a wimpy golfer though....I make him hit my first drive if we're playing on anything bigger than a par 3.
That was a fun day. Sorry that I DESTROYED the two of you!!! Let's find a day to go again.
I can empathize, I am terrible at golf!
That sounds like so much fun. Don't feel bad about your score. I'm sure I would do worse than 75.
How fun--I totally stink at golf, but love to go anyway!
Post a Comment