Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WHAT!?

So on thursday i got the shock of a lifetime! Mylee had her three year old check up, well at this check up they can do an estimate of about how tall the child will be. Well as most of you know Mylee's dad is 7 feet 2 inches tall, yeah he is not small by all means, so I have always wondered how tall Mylee was going to be, I was always a little nervous about this, ya know hoping that my little girl wasn't going to grow up to be 7 feet tall her self. Well when I got the paper showing her trail of growth I had to laugh my little girl is going to grow up to be a whopping 5'6!!! wahoo, that is my exact height. How funny is that. Anyway just thought I would share my big suprise.

7 comments:

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

That is exciting! I think tall women are beautiful and there is NOTHING wrong with it... but it is always easier when you are shorter than the general population of men when you are trying to date! :) One of the little girls in our ward just went to a doctors appointment and they guess that she will be 6'3"!

Emily said...

That's funny! Who would have guessed?!

Ty and Ber said...

What a RUNT!! jk. I think that it is funny that her and Emily will be the same heigth considering the 20 inch difference between their dads.

Camille said...

She is SOO cute. And getting so big. What a perfect height!!!

heather bing said...

Just another thing she got from you!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

well I am glad your daughter is not going to be a giant! Hey I am 5'6 also it is a great height!

The Bates Family said...

That is kind of crazy, but I'm happy for her cuz there are some challenges that come with being tall...like trying to find clothes or boys who are taller than you. :)