So last saturday Mylee and I went to the Peach Days Parade in Brigham City, we had a great time, mylee loved to watch all of the floats go by, and she loved all of the free candy and toys that she got! Every time people would pass playing a musical instrument she would start to dance and sing, she was so funny! After the parade we were walking back to our car and this old guy came up to us and started talking to mylee and asked her if she wanted to see a magical pumpkin, he said that it was so magic that it was growing really big because it wants to become cinderella princess carriage. Then he asked her if she was a princess and Mylee said "Yes, i'm a princess" the he said well do you want to see the magic pumpkin? So he took us back to his garden to see his magic pumpkin!




He said that this pumpkin weighs 716 lbs. It is huge, last year he said they had a 942 lb. pumpkin, during halloween they carve a jack-o-lanter face out of it, and carve a small door in the back so kids can go inside of them. I thought that it was awesome, Mylee loved it after we left all she talked about was the princess pumpkin.
.gif)

6 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I love the magic princess pumpkin! Mylee is so cute!
Im so sad I missed Peach days :( Glad you and little Mylee had fun, she looks like she was loving' life!
I wonder if you said "bibbity bobbity boo" would the pumpkin turn into a carriage??
Glad you guys had fun. Missed you in Jackson though!
Holy Cow, that is a huge pumpkin! I went to the peach days parade too, it was cool but a little too long for me! Little Mylee is so cute, I love her blonde blonde hair, just like her mom!
That's so nice of that man - it sounds like it just made Mylee's day, well besides Fun Peach Days. ;)
I can't believe the size of that pumpkin! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment