So Mylee started preschool on Tuesday, she was so excited! I personally can't believe how fast time goes by, I can't believe my baby is already at preschool age. Well tuesday was a get to know the teachers day, her teachers had a little carnival set up for them so that they could play games and have a good time, after the games they showed the kids the classroom and gave them a choice of colored paper crayons that they could decorate. Mylee really enjoyed this activity they had us glue the same color of paper torn into little pieces and glue them onto the paper crayon, mylee loved this, she did get a little glue happy though, she would use the whole bottle of glue if I let her. Mylee already made a few new friends and is very excited for today because it is her second day at preschool!
Finally a smile for the camera!
Mylee's preschool is in our neighborhood so we walk, or should I say run to school!
Here are a few of the games she played at school!





.gif)

9 comments:
How Fun and exciting, yet sad all at the same time! I am looking forward to preschool days for the most part. looks like Mylee loves it!
Thanks for the giggle. She is so adorable! I love how excited she looks!! What a girl!
Don't you just LOVE Shelly!! I absolutely love having Ryker go there.. she is so good with children. I wish I had her patience!!
So dang cute! I love how excited she is! Shelly really is such an amazing person, I love her!
awe your lil girl is growing up:)
how cute is she;)
btw:
we are going private..send me your email address so i can send you and invite to the blog;)
awesomehol@yahoo.com
Can you believe our little girls are getting so big? Rylin started preschool too and I was about in tears, but it's so nice that they love it!
I love the picture of her running on the sidewalk. So cute!
I am glad she had a lot of fun at preschool
What a great idea to get them psyched for school! I wish college was that much fun :)
Post a Comment