My sister and I went out on another adventure at an attempt to take fall pictures of our kids, well 90% of them were "non-smiling" pics but we did get a few cute ones even if the kiddos didn't smile. Here are some of the good ones.
She is such a doll! You better watch her when she gets older, Heartbreaker mylee. That's so fun you and you sis have girls. My sister jessi has two boys. So we will be doing boy things. Love the fall pics!
MYLEE IS SO CUTE! IT'S ALWAYS FUN TRYING TO GET PICTURES OF THE KIDS HUH! MINE DO NOT COOPERATE AT ALL WHEN IT'S TIME FOR PICTURES. BUT I DO THINK THEY TURNED OUT CUTE!
Stace! Love the pics first of all, Mylee's so BIG! Yeah, we haven't talked to you forever! My sis Shauna told me a whole string of different blogs, to finally pull yours up, but I found you! I guess I could've just called you to get your blog address, but it seems I txt'd you like a MONTH ago and never heard back!! jk My sis in law Suzy said that you guys work together, that's awesome! Sorry not trying to write a novel, but check out our brand new blog (finally yay!) mitchstephcraven.blogspot.com and hopefully we can keep in better contact. Love you and miss you!
I am currently working as a cna on the OB floor and I am also working as a scrub tech on Labor and Delivery. I love my jobs, it is a truely beautiful thing to be able to witness our heavenly fathers choice spirits come into this world. I am a mom of three beautiful girls. I am also married to the most wonderful man in the world. I live a truely blessed life and I owe so much to my father in heaven for blessing me with so much happiness.
12 comments:
She is such a doll! You better watch her when she gets older, Heartbreaker mylee. That's so fun you and you sis have girls. My sister jessi has two boys. So we will be doing boy things. Love the fall pics!
Oh my goodness! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
That was fun. If only it wasn' so cold and the girls cooperated a little bit more. Oh well, we got a few good shots.
Stacy she is so cute!! Cute pics!
MYLEE IS SO CUTE! IT'S ALWAYS FUN TRYING TO GET PICTURES OF THE KIDS HUH! MINE DO NOT COOPERATE AT ALL WHEN IT'S TIME FOR PICTURES. BUT I DO THINK THEY TURNED OUT CUTE!
Mylee is so adorable! What a cutie-pie!
SHe is way cute stacy, I like the picture
Stace! Love the pics first of all, Mylee's so BIG! Yeah, we haven't talked to you forever! My sis Shauna told me a whole string of different blogs, to finally pull yours up, but I found you! I guess I could've just called you to get your blog address, but it seems I txt'd you like a MONTH ago and never heard back!! jk My sis in law Suzy said that you guys work together, that's awesome! Sorry not trying to write a novel, but check out our brand new blog (finally yay!) mitchstephcraven.blogspot.com and hopefully we can keep in better contact. Love you and miss you!
darling!
Look how cute she looks! I love the pictures1
Stacy, these pictures are so cute. My personal favorite is the one where Mylee has her hand over her mouth...priceless!
She is so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment