Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Princess Parade/dress up

Last sunday Matt and his two adorable twin girls came over for dinner, Mylee and Mykenzie and Kenleigh decided to have a princess parade, it was the cutest thing they marched with there instruments and sang, but mostly just giggled. I am so glad that they all get along so well! Here are some of the pics!

7 comments:

kacie said...

adorable. Tell matt hi for us. All there hair is short now. its cute. See ya soon

Crystal Deamer said...

Mylee, Mykenzie, and Kenleigh all look so cute in their dress-ups. It takes me back to my younger years. How fun for Mylee!!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Super cute pics! Don't you love how creative kids can be! Hey who is Matt?

Jordan & Kara said...

Cute costumes!!! I love it!!! And was that Matt Dunham that was at your house?? How do you know him???

Steph said...

WAY cute! Gotta love princesses!

Tiffany West said...

Hey! I am glad you stopped by my blog, so I could stop by yours! I can't believe how big Mylee is! She is beautiful, and you look great too!

Jenn said...

Stacey, I'm so glad you found my blog! I love blogs, they are just so great for keeping in touch with people, who you probably wouldn't keep in touch with b/c life is so busy, but you really wish you could.