Thursday, November 13, 2008

DISNEY on Ice

Mylee, Mykenzie, and Kenleigh at disney on ice, they had so much fun, they loved getting dressed up and seeing the princesses and singing along to all the songs.











Here are some pictures of the show

11 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That looks so fun! It looks like the girls had a great time! I have never been to a Disney on Ice it looks awesome!

D'N K said...

SOOOOO Sad I couldn't go. Twin doesn't have anything close. Ryann would have loved it. Mylee looks so cute in her princess outfit. Your such a fun mom!!!

Ty and Ber said...

I'm jealous. But I am sticking to my reasoning for not going this year and really think that it will be more worth it next year when Allie can enjoy it more.
Lets plan to go next year for sure.

carnahan fam said...

I LOVE Disney on Ice!! I'm want to go :( I bet Mylee was in heaven!

Camille said...

I bet Mylee had a blast. What fun memories. She looked adorable!!!
My good friend from high school is a sister-in-law to the Carnahan's...Bree Caranahan..what a small world.

Steph said...

We ALMOST went to that, but I decided Jayci would probably appreciate it more next year. She's so ADD, she won't even sit through sacrament meeting.. that looked so fun though!

The Walkers said...

That is adorable! Your little girl isso dang cute!

Missy said...

Hey Stacie. Its Shawn Cottle. I came across your blog through Kara. Your little girl is getting big, since last time I saw you guys. You'll have to check our blog out.
http://missycottlefamily.blogspot.com/
We are going private soon so you can email me and we can add you that way.
shawnc20@hotmail.com

Heather Lowe said...

Hey your pics are darling! I hope your doing great! Take care! Heather Lowe

The Bates Family said...

That looks like a fun activity for little girls. I've never been to anything like that.

Lacei Child said...

Have you seen Twilight? K, Stacy, it might be the pregnancy hormones but I was reading through all my comments on my blog & for some reason I cried over some of yours... They didn't say anything sad of course, I was just thinking back over the years about how good of a friend you have been to me. I love ya stacy, thanks so much for everything! Your a true friend & I hope to always have you as one! Come visit me soon!