Hey i am going to go private, so please leave me your email address so I can add you to my list.
I have been thinking about this for a while, and i decided to finally go for it. This world is getting to be way to scary.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Going Private...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

47 comments:
Please send me an invite! My email is ssagendorf@gmail.com. I feel the same way and am thinking private might be the way to go.
Add me to your list!
sherylfrost@gmail.com
Your little girl is so cute! Give me an invite please. heidi.spendlove@gmail.com.
I would like an invite. ashleyfarrell@mail.weber.edu
Your disney on ice pics are so cute! cassicraven@yahoo.com
Add me! laceichild@hotmail.com I read my dad your comment & I think that totally made his day! :) Thanks Stace!
I agree, I haven't done it yet, but it's getting close! My email is stephcraven@gmail.com
Add me too brynnstar4@yahoo.com
add us to the list. ebeecher2@msn.com
Add us! heathwalker123@yahoo.com
I'm still thinking about it. What made you go private? Add me
dereknkeli@q.com
I don't blame you for wanting to go private...I also have been considering it. Add me to your list:
crdeamer@live.com
We need to get together soon. Let me know when you have some free time (like there is such a thing, ha ha ha).
JylPenrod@yahoo.com Thanks!
Yes we would...
millielarose@gmail.com..Do you have access to ours? Let me know if you want an invite too...
add me too!
brinnybug007@yahoo.com
Hey Stacy,
How have you been? We are slowly adjusting to the new life with our little one. Thanks again for getting us some beanies. She is getting so big! Her head doesn't fit in them anymore. So sad. We'd love to be added. yazgirl1@yahoo.com
-Carlie
PS
How do you know Carlee Hoopes? She is my neighbor. Small world.
ADD US I THINK IT IS A SMART THING TO DO IN THIS CRAZY WORLD THESE DAYS!
ncchristensen@q.com
don't forget me: lindsay@farrwestcity.com
you've got mine.
Add me to your list!
tncfowers@yahoo.com
-Cherie'
hayleyalberts@gmail.com
kibby_ryan@hotmail.com
Me too! maymev@hotmail.com
Add us :) Paige156@gmail.com
Hey it's Shauna Saunders Marshall. I like to look at your cute blog. Add me please! Thanks.
dsmarsh@comcast.net
Add me please!
bstanfam@yahoo.com
Send me an invite!! hmbing@hotmail.com, by the way we need to get together!
It wouldn;t be the same without being able to view your blog. Please add me to the list. mike@medskerfamily.com
Please send me an invite I love seeing you guys! kdbamb@yahoo.com
Add me!!!! kcpearl6@gmail.com
add me to. hill-ster@hotmail.com
Please send me an invite...
jenny.quinton@intermountainmail.org
we want to see your cute family:) steeleek@gmail.com
us too! jsimon2003@hotmail.com
add us! jsimon2003@hotmail.com
Hey Stacy it is Amy Hammer aka McCrary. I check in with you every once in a while to see how you are doing so if you want to add me my e-mail address it mccrary4247@comcast.net. I would love to add you to my blog to so e-mail me address.
Count me in!! megsw10@yahoo.com
hey good to find you! ha. mine's dancingchick101@hotmail.com. thanks for sayin hello!
texie10@yahoo.com
hey, ya I remember! What are you up to? R u dating anyone? I love your blog and your little girl is a doll. add us on and i'll add u, just leave me your email.
trytristar@gmail.com
awesomehol@yahoo.com add me baby!!
shandeebates@gmail.com
Add us too! shawnc20@hotmail.com
I just stumbled upon your blog recently. It was fun to see what you've been up to lately. Add me too.
jme.bel@gmail.com
Jamie (Karras) Belnap
Stac..HOW have you been?? havent heard from ya inawile!! hope your holidays are going spectacular:)
Wow! You have a lot of follower! Please be sure to send me an invite!! oleagough@hotmail.com
Add me gor sure!! Thanks lott.tiff@gmail.com
Post a Comment