Me, Mylee, Matt and Mykenzie, and Kenliegh took christmas pictures together yesterday, I think that we got some good ones, Mylee was really tired and ornery so in most of them she didn't smile, except for one and she is a little overly happy in it, I love it, it makes me laugh.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









.gif)

19 comments:
Those pictures are SO CUTE!!! Thanks for the advice--it is hilarious and totally awesome. I can't wait until he's a teenager.
WHAT CUTE PICTURES! YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY!
those turned out sooo cute! i love mylee's scary face.
fun pics!
So fun. Those pictures are so cute. Mylee cracks me up.
Mylee is is funny! Cute pics. It's fun to see your mom again. Merry Christmas!
Those are way cute pics and who's the man? You look very cute and very happy!!! Have a Merry Christmas!
way cute pics. You guys do look very happy! Merry Christmas!
Cute Pictures!!!! I'm glad things are going good with you and Matt!!!!! Hope you have a good Christmas:)
So cute Stac! What a happy little family!
Super cute... You look so happy... And so does your little one! She is a doll! ;)
I can see all the way up Matt's nose on the scary face picture.
Your pics are way cute!
Darling....just darling. Well, everyone else used cute so I had to be originial. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas, you did know we were coming, right? RO
So...I'm out of the loop, but I'm assuming by the kissing pic who Matt is, how are things going? I'm excited to see you look so happy!!
So cute Stacy!
So cute!! I love Mylee's face, what a crack up!!
hey, i am making my blog private in few days so i need your e-mail address if you would like to continue reading our blog. hope you guys have a merry christmas.
Yea! These pics just make me so happy! You all look very Happy!!! Love ya!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'll look ya up when we come back to ut in april.
Post a Comment