Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Wow, i am officially a crappy blogger. I really need to start doing better, sorry everybody. Well here are a few pics from christmas and new years
Christmas Eve- Mylee was with her dad until Christmas morning so Kenleigh took this picture it is from left to right Steve (Matts dad) Matt, Mykenzie, Kay(Matts Step Mom) and Me.
Matt and I on Christmas Eve!

Matt wrestling with his girls, the girls were laughing so hard it was cute!
Matts dad reading twas the night before christmas to the girls.

Christmas morning, Kenleigh and Mykenzie in there new princess outfits.
Matts sister Libby gave the girls new bath towels, they loved them.

Thanks Libby!

Matt and his brothers Karl and Rob, laughing at a "regift" from matts dad given to Karl.







.gif)

7 comments:
Looks like a fun christmas. You guys make a really cute couple!
Ahh...everyone is being missed right now. It was so fun being there for Christmas. We love you
all! So, when are you headed up to Camano? LOL RO
How fun! Those pictures are so cute. I love all their cute dresses, tutu's, and jammies.
I wish I could have been there on New Years. Next time maybe.
Looks like you had a good Christmas and New year!
Fun Fun Fun it looks such a fun day! Mylee is looking so grown up. He funny face is so cute! Love the cute pjs.
Isn't it so funny how much girls love princess and ballerina stuff? So cute!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment