Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jazz Game

So Matt and I went along with all the kids from the Roy boys and girls club to the jazz game last night against the spurs, the Jazz unfortunately lost but it was so much fun looking at the joy on the kids faces as they got to watch the game, Carlos Boozer is a huge boys and girls club fan and he supplied the tickets along with t-shirts for everbody that says Boozers Buddies! These kids at the club are so amazing! Matt is the Director over the club and I love to watch him with all of these kids, he is so amazing, he truely loves his job and all of the kids, and all of the kids equally love him back! I am so blessed to have such a great guy in my life with a big enough heart to do all of the wonderful things he does for these kids! I love you Matt!

5 comments:

Emily said...

How fun is that?! Matt sounds like a really great guy - lucky you AND lucky him!

Ty and Ber said...

That was a really great game. It was too bad that they lost. It was so close though.
What a great experience for those kids.

Crystal Deamer said...

Wow...I feel like I have been a bad friend! My blog showed that your last post was two months ago. I guess it doesn't tell me when you've updated anymore since you are now private. It was nice to catch up. We need to hang out again.
Love you!

sandyseabunz said...

wooooo go stacy!! ;O wats a boozer?lol- hopeless seattlite,phoenix

Becky Hill said...

Sounds like a great guy, you deserve it! p.s. did i hear you are engaged??????