Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New title for the blog

Sorry i have been so bad at blogging lately, life has kept me pretty busy. So anyway i decided it was time for me to rename my blog. Since this blog will now be under management by 5 people rather than just 2 I have been trying to search for catchy quotes as well as ideas for a catchy title, well I found an awesome quote that I included, in which i love, but a catchy title to go along with it just isn't coming to me, so as of now it is as written, but I am not completely satisfied, if anyone has any fun ideas, i would appreciate it!

6 comments:

Becky Hill said...

Love the quote! Do you guys have a date yet?

Ty and Ber said...

Sorry I am no help. But welcome back to the blogging world.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey I was wondering when the big day is?

brynn eyre said...

I love that quote, it is perfect! Along with everyone else, when is the big day? I am so excited for you!

sandyseabunz said...

Hey, your back....too bad I'm not.
ok I'll get on it.
How about "I got you babe". You all
have each other.
I'll keep thinking.
LYRO

Crystal Deamer said...

I actually kind of like the numbers...but then again I am kind of a number nerd. (It sounds like the title of a movie...kind of like "With Six You Get Egg Roll". Got to love Doris Day!)