So many of you have asked me if we have picked a wedding date yet, well we are still currently playing the waiting game, I am still waiting for my temple sealing cancellation from my ex-husband to go through, these things can unfortunately take a while. So as of a date, we don't quite know yet, but we are hoping for August sometime. I will keep you updated.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

5 comments:
Yeah for August...maybe! Good luck with everything.
P.S. I am so glad those pictures will work.
Hey as long as I'm not big and prego anytime works for me. So anytime after the first of July works for me.
Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly!!
Fingers are crossed! How exciting!
I am so glad the pictures worked!!! Let's set up a cheep date.
DO A NEW POST ALREADY! WHATS UP!? ;)
Post a Comment