Another late post but here are my cute girls on there 1st day of school
this year.


Kenleigh starts 3rd grade!

Mykenzie is also starting 3rd grade!

Mylee starts 1st grade!

36 weeks pregnant, at my 35 wk. check up my
dr. was estimating my
baby to be over 7 lbs. already so she has me on a low carb diet so that he won't gain too much more weight. He is going to be a chunk. I was put on bed rest 2 weeks ago but I am now off of it. Just back to light duty for 1 more week and then I can resume normal activity. YEAH!! I hate bed rest, last week I was dialated to a 3 and 75% effaced. I just hope he stays put at least 1 more week preferably 2.
.gif)

2 comments:
You look cute and you don't look like your 36 wks prego! Congrats I hope he is good for you.
Where is your belly. You are so tiny. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy. Glad you are off bed rest. That would be hard with three little ones. Good luck.
Post a Comment