Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nash Matthew Dunham

Nash was born on 9-25-11 at 6:48a.m. He weighed 7lbs 14oz. and was 19.5in long. We are home and doing great. My labor went amazingly well I woke up sunday morning having only a little bit of pain, I wasn't quite sure if I was in labor yet because my contractions weren't very regular or close together yet. So I went back to bed for about 30 min. and then got up again feeling like my contractions were getting closer together so I got up and walked around for another 30 min. and my contractions were about every 5 min. apart so I woke Matt up and he got dressed and ready to go we got to the hospital at 5:45a.m and I was dialated to a 9 and my water bag was bulging. I can't believe it still hadn't broken. So they called my Dr. and she got to the hospital as quick as she could she checked me and I was completely dialated so she ended up breaking my water and Nash was born 30 min. later. It was such a smooth delivery, I felt very little pain throughout the natural delivery. He has been such an amazing baby so far, we left the hospital after a 24 hr. stay and have been home and happy now for 2 days. He has been such a great eater. The girls are so happy that he is finally here. Matt has been such an amazing help and is so happy to have his little boy here safely. I am so in love with this little guy. I can't get enough of him.
Our little Yankee fan.
I love his chubby cheeks


















So excited to have their little brother here














The girls with there new brother

















Me with my handsome little guy!


















Nash with his Daddy!


















So sweet













I love those kissy lips

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So cute I am glad everything turned well!! That is nice that your delivery went so well.

Adam and Ashley said...

Cute little boy. Congrats. That was a quick delivery. Glad you weren't too painful. You have lots of little mommies around.

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! He looks so handsome!

Hollie said...

lol! he has WAY chubby cheeks! so cute. and so glad things went great during your labor. you lucky duck. how about passing some of that luck my way - I'm way nervous about the whole thing.